For the first time in history students can “borrow” Gibson & Epiphone guitars, take them home and experiment with all the different models. RMI is the only school in the world that has this arrangement with Gibson!
This lending program has many benefits for RMI students, including:
- Learning about the ins and outs of several Gibson & Epiphone model guitars (tone, playability, feel, etc.)
- Borrow any model for two weeks at a time and take them home. Free of charge! (After obtaining your Lending Library card)
- Available to RMI Students only
- Completion of the Guitar Tech Series class
- Valid Credit Card (on file) – gets charged ONLY if the guitar is unreturned or is returned damaged
Go to the Guitar Tech Series page for more info and to sign up for the next class.
Below is a complete list of our Guitar Lending Library…with more coming soon!